OPEN POSITION (2 FTE)
Sales Manager - Sustainable Solutions - Oil & Gas
OPRA is searching for two experienced Sales Manager – Sustainable Solutions – Oil & Gas, with a strong network to reinforce our global Sales team. Do you have a passion for offering energy solutions to your customers and reducing the CO2 operations emissions in the oil & gas sector? And do you get excited by joining a young challenger company on the market, and developing it to become a leader in its target market segments? Then this is your chance!
About the job
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for business development and sales of Gas Turbines in the Oil & Gas market.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- With the support of marketing and (application) engineering, you will be on top of market trends in your Sales Areas and tap into the full market potential. You will develop sales channels and you will improve and position OPRA’s unique value proposition in your Sales Areas.
- You will understand our customer’s way of thinking, business cases, decision criteria, pains and optimization potential, and will identify specific (technical and commercial) solutions, thereby identifying new applications for our products.
- You will identify and prioritize opportunities, define capture strategies and convert opportunities into orders, hereby taking the lead throughout the whole qualification, quotation and negotiation process.
- Being the central point of contact, you manage the proposal and make sure to align and budget sub-suppliers and departmental resources in accordance with the customer’s requirement.
- You will drive the handover process of the order to the Project Manager. You will support the Project Manager during the project execution phase with commercial and relational matters. You will support Service in the same way during the aftermarket phase.
- Within your region you will be the commercial ambassador and organize OPRA’s presence and actively participate to selected events, conferences and seminars. You will support the development of sales and marketing material, making sure regional requirements are addressed adequately.
- You will be in charge of reliable sales forecasts and giving sufficient heads-up information to Engineering, Operations, Service as to their resource planning.
- You will report to the Head of Direct Sales.
We are looking for a colleague that meets the following criteria:
- Someone with a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent by experience.
- Proven experience (5 years) with solution sales.
- A relevant business network in Oil & Gas is a must, either offshore or upstream/midstream onshore.
- A real hunter mentality, oriented to identify new prospects and opportunities and chase them.
- Experience with managing agent/reseller networks is a plus.
- English language and communication skills (verbal and in writing) on CEFR level C1.
- Result-oriented and responsible personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a global, multi-cultural context.
- Able to quickly understand the customer’s business, take control of the sales process and challenge the customer in a healthy and commercial way.
- Good business / technical judgment; able to translate technical advantages into attractive business cases.
What do we offer?
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- An attractive sales bonus scheme;
- You will join our pension plan;
- Joining an exciting journey of a fast-growing organization;
- Opportunity to travel for work frequently (up to 50%).
Are you up for the challenge?
If you wish to apply for this job, please upload your CV and motivation letter in English. If you have any questions about the job, don’t hesitate to contact us.
About the selection procedure
After reviewing the received applications, OPRA will contact the applicants of interest for a first selection interview. In the second selection round the candidate is asked to prepare a presentation based on a case. Moreover, another interview will take place and a tour around our facility will be provided.